The Shire of Talonfield
Talonfield was founded in 1993 and received its writ of fief in 1994. It had the distinction of being the fastest park to go from Shire to Barony, and the first CK Park to reach Barony status in winter. Formerly a 'protectorate' of the shire of Mystic Springs, which is a now defunct chapter from San Antonio.
Name changed to Dragon Skull Keep prior to 2014, possibly in 2012?? A group is currently (in 2015) attempting to reform Talonfield. However, its contract is in dispute due to a combination of the Amtgard, Inc. transfer and the proximity of the already existing group of Dragon Skull Keep.
Active players used to include:
- Jericho Armagh
- Lodar Selzones
- Merrowbone Redrum
- Old Woman of the Woods
- Thunder Dragon
- Right off 71E at the Hassler Road exit as you enter Bastrop
- Turn left at the second set of lights
- Past the first set of lights, cross the bridge, left at the second set of lights(Main St.)
- Left again at the second intersection, straight ahead and down the hill
- Talonfield meets at the bottom end of Fisherman's Park, near the boat launch.