Thane Sir Shefanhow, of Irongate of the Golden Plains
"If you don't like my Ravioli, get the !@#% off my field!"
On Friday, November 7, 2008, Thane Sir Corwinthalanos Jaelin Shefanhow was lost to us. He was loved and respected, and will be missed.
Please feel welcome to offer condolences in the discussion thread of his page.
Persona Name: Corwinthalanos Jaelin
A.K.A.: Shefanhow or Shef
Land of Origin: Irongate in the Golden Plains
Last land attended: Irongate in the Golden Plains
Favorite Styles: Single Sword and Florentine - Two Swords, as well as Polearm
He was also a relatively well-known fighter, having taken first place in the Interkingdom Iron Man Tournament at The Gathering of the Clans in 2003. At Clan 2004, he became a Nighthawk and a Knight of the Serpent.
He has also placed 2nd in a vast number of tournaments in EH and GP over the years, and has earned an 8th Order of the Warrior through both Consecutive Wins and Tournament Victories. Unfortunately, the elusive tourney wins required have always stayed one Sword Knight out of his grasp.
On Saturday, November 8, 2008, Thane Sir Corwinthalanos Jaelin, aka Shefanhow, was lost to us. May he rest in peace.
- Company: Nighthawks- July 2004.
- Household: La Cosa Nostra
- Household: The Gryphon's Armory
- Household: Shef wrote the bylaws of the Elven Court of Amtgard but left some time afterwards.
Shef had the following Squires:
- Squire Draven Stormgaurd Harkonnen of the Dark Riders
- Squire Azim
- Squire Brigade A.K.A. Reyals
- Squire Jester
Shef was Squired to Sir Warblade prior to his Knighting.
- Master Dragon
- Master Owl
- Knight of the Serpent - Knighted at Clan 2004 by Sir Warblade of the Golden Plains
- Thane - Baron Equivalent
- Master Warrior
- Master Healer
- Ironman 1st Place, Clan 2003
- Kingdom Regent - Golden Plains Twice
- Kingdom Champion - Golden Plains
- Kingdom Champion - Emerald Hills
- Duchy level positions in Irongate too numerous to count