Countess Dame Ascli Montague, of Wolvenfang, Goldenvale.
"From Ancient blood breaks forth new mutiny where civil blood makes civil hands unclean." - Shakesphere
Ascli began playing in August of 2007 and soon gained fame in Caradoc and some of the Northern groups for her start in Amtgard, due to the fact that she went to three events before the end of her first month of playing and fell straight into playing like it was her job. She quickly became very active in Caradoc and Northern Amtgard, being one of the most frequent travelers among the different Northern groups, and is now active in Wolvenfang. She's also known in the north for her talents with face makeup, and is in high demand at events for working with NPCs to help them look more badass. In February 2011, she was awarded the first Viscountess title handed out in the north for her 2 terms as Ducal Consort. She has continued to serve both Wolvenfang and the Nine Blades in various offices since.
Ascli married Cy in August of 2009. She can often be found NPCing in his quests, and chained to his sewing machine making his garb. Their daughter was born in September of 2015, and attended her first Amtgard event at 3 weeks old. She currently spends most of her time cultivating her talented belted family and supporting them in their endeavours. She can also be found wandering quests and slaying monsters.
- Sir Blackhawk
- Ascli (Master Apr 2010)
- Stonecutters - #33
- Frenzy United Canadian Irregulars
- NB Safe Space
- Shadow Council
- Felfrost Gentlemen's Club
- White Boar
- White Ravens "AKA White Boar Farm Team"
- Co-founded the Crimson Guard along with Diana, Blacksnake, and Rianne
- Co-Autocrat Frostbite 2009
- Autocrat BotD 2012, the largest event in Canada at that point, topping 170 people.
- Knight of the Crown by King Akrith — 3 August 2014
- Awarded the title of Lady by Queen Esselia of Goldenvale in September 2009.
- Awarded the title of Viscountess by the hand of Mage King Akrith, via Prince Sir Nathaniel Goldenleaf in February 2011.
- Awarded the title of Countess by King Jondal'ar Silvertongue, via Princess Finola - 3 August 2015
- Non-Noble title of "Champion of the Gods" given at Fury of the Northlands 2015 for being part of team Cy-ence
- Non-Noble title of "Council-member of Oz" given at Great Eastern 2017 for her Roleplay as Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West.
- Master Healer by the hand of Queen Miaka of Goldenvale in April 2010.
- Master Bard by the hand of Prince Ducryus of The Nine Blades in February 2013
- Took 3 years and 9 months to finish leveling assassin.
- Court Scribe, Caradoc Hold, October 2007 - March 2008
- Baronial Chancellor, Caradoc Hold, March 2008 - July 2008
- (Pro tem) Governor of Citadel Shadows, Sept 2008-December 2008
- Court Scribe, Wolvenfang, Sept 2008-December 2009
- Ducal Consort, Wolvenfang, February 2009-August 2009, August 2010-February 2011 (2 terms)
- Ducal Chancellor, Wolvenfang, May 2011-November 2011
- Principality Prime Minister, Nine Blades, January 2012-December 2012 (2 terms)
- Principality Consort, Nine Blades, February 2013-August 2013
- Seventh Monarch of the Nine Blades, August 2013 - February 2014
- Ascli's Heraldry
Photos taken by Franko