| Combat Ranking
| A&S Ranking|
Archduke Sir Yoshi of the Bitter Coast, Kingdom of Goldenvale
”You can do whatever want, you just have to be willing to accept the consequences of your actions.”
"Random new guy: "Man Jynx! What's that sword made of?" Yoshi: "Hate"
Celwyn and Yoshi
Yoshi started playing Amtgard in late 2001 at Solstice. At the time, the park was a subgroup of the Burning Lands but eventually moved under the Kingdom of Goldenvale and finally to the Kingdom of Crystal Groves in August 2008. He had served as an officer of Solstice on a regular basis. He entered into the service of Dame Andralaine as a squire in April 2006.
In May 2008, he moved his residency to Crystal Groves Proper. From January 2009 to early July 2009 he served as the third king of the Crystal Groves. In early 2010 he moved his credits to Bitter Coast to establish residency in anticipation of them joining Crystal Groves. When Crystal Groves voted not to bring BC into the kingdom, he remained a resident of this group under Goldenvale and ran for office.
- Previously Squired to Dame Andralaine
- Bien Tinkermore is his Man-at-Arms (inactive)
- Roak is his Man-at-Arms
- Manama is his Squire
- Autocrat for Solstice Shenanigans V
- Won the first Kingdom Dragonmaster of Crystal Groves (Feast of the Dead - 2007)
- Lord - Given by King Kurse I - Burning Lands, January 2003
- Baronet - Given by King Goliath - Goldenvale, April 2007
- Duke - Given by King Zamorak - Crystal Groves, September 2009
- Master Rose - Given by Zamorak (approved by Queen Miaka of Goldenvale), May 2010
- Knight of the Flame - Bestowed by King Akrith, February 2012
- Archduke - Given by King Nexus of Goldenvale - September, 2013
- Shire of Solstice - Sheriff, Champion
- Barony of Solstice - Baron, Regent, Chancellor, GMR
- Kingdom of Crystal Groves - King
- Duchy of the Bitter Coast - Duke, Champion, Chancellor