Marquis Squire Hannoskesama, of Knight's Rest in Tal Dagore
"Don't take that!"
That one guy... you know... umm... I really can't say. Something about sluffing. Something about swinging foam. A person from the PNW with honor... except for the sluffing part, but even that he does with honor.
Preferred Beverage: Jack Daniels.
Hannoske is also one of the shining examples of camaraderie in Amtgard. He single-handedly played wingman to the movinest drunk around, Sir Jynx Mercades after his immediate knighting for the night of drunken revelries. This man kept up with, and ensured that Jynx did get home alright. People like this is what TRULY make Amtgard shine.
Insists on referring to Loptr as "Moonbeam" as part of an inside joke.
Married to Suraya
- Land History:
Not Moonbeam's page, but rather his liege, and squire. Moonbeam is working on a book of pages, Hannoske is the missing Page (not to be confused with the missing link (which he is also)). Moonbeam says "Not My Page is a great guy, can't wait to sluff his ass, again."
- Co-founder of the Blackstone Sages.
- Hannoske is a chronicler of PNW History, adding much to the collective knowledge of the Wiki. See the page he created here.
- Voted BEST ASS at Salt Wars 2008 by HMC.
- Won Salt Wars 2010 IK Tournament
- Won Desert Winds Feb 2011 & Aug 2012 Kingdom Weaponmaster Tournaments
- Won Westmarch Sept 2011 Principality Weaponmaster Tournament
- Won Thor's Refuge Warmaster Tournament 6 consecutive times
- Won Thor's Refuge Weaponmaster Tournament 3 times
- Weaponmaster of 7 lands: DW, WM, CV, BS, TR, KR, and PT. And a random Belegarth park.
- Won Flurbtastic Principality Highlander Tournament 2011 & 2012
- Survived the Darkshore fires of 2007, the Clan flood of 2008 and the Known World War Tornado of 2017...when is the earthquake coming?
- Baron - Given by Grand Duke Avalok on behalf of the Kingdom of Blackspire - Stormhaven, October 2008
- Lord - Given by Duke Bear Bear - Thor's Refuge, June 2011
- Highlander - Given by Duke Niveus on behalf of the Principality of Westmarch - Crimsonwood, September 2011
- Marquis - Given by Prince Keluric on behalf of the Kingdom of Dragonspine - Westmarch, October 2012
- Shire Regent (Pro-Tem) (BS-CV), July 2003 - October 2003
- Shire Weaponmaster (BS-CV), October 2003 - April 2004
- Warrior Guildmaster (BS-CV), October 2003 - April 2004
- Healer Guildmaster (BS-CV), October 2003 - October 2004
- Monster Guildmaster (BS-CV), April 2004 - October 2004
- Sheriff (FH-BS), September 2004 - September 2005
- Shire Prime Minister (Pro-tem) (FH-BS), May 2005 - September 2005
- Shire Champion (FH-BS), September 2005 - March 2006
- Shire Prime Minister (BS-BS), March 2006 - July 2009
- Sheriff (Pro-tem) (BS-BS), December 2007 - March 2008, March 2009 - July 2009
- Baronial Champion (DS-TR), May 2010 - November 2010
- Baron/Duke (DS-TR), November 2010 - May 2011
- BOD - Vice President (DS-WM), January 2011 - December 2011
- Principality Weaponmaster (DS-WM), September 2011 - February 2012
- Duke (DS-TR), November 2011 - November 2012
- BOD - President (DS-WM), January 2012 - December 2012
- BOD - Member (TD), August 2017 - August 2019
- Co-King - (TD), January 2018 - July 2018
Classes at 6th Level
- All classes not requiring knighthood.
- Greefon - #1 Given by Sheriff Shi'Rite - Blackstone Sages, December 2006: For outstanding valor... at amusement.