"It's like DnD, except with less dice rolling and more hitting people."
"Tap ut quod teneo haud reformo." -Thorin's Motto
Thorin was introduced to Amtgard in 2006 by his long time friend Terrence Winters. He loved it so much that he started a branch of his shire at his high school. There he was elected the "subshire's" first Deputy (underling equivalent to sheriff.) Thorin is responsible for the recruitment of a large number of the Crimson Sanctum's current members, and considers many of them to be his close friends. Amtgard is what keeps him sane and he has moved to Wavehaven and is looking forward to a good career with them.
The Household of Pathos' Cove
- Regent of the Duchy of Wavehaven May 2009 - November 2009
- Cofounder of the Subshire of the Crimson Sanctum, which eventually turned into the main part.
- Built the Northern Invasion Castle.
- Organized the Crimson Sanctum's first somewhat official crown qualifications.
- In November 2008, he was elevated to Lord by Sir Euric, Prince of Westmarch for merit.
- In December 2008, Lord Thorin took his first man-at-arms, his close friend Terrence Winters.