Squire Tesstiment the Villager Pillager, Mixmaster and Lord Lannister, of Caradoc Hold and Wyvern's Spur
Tesstiment is so legendary that she doesn't need to play regularly to still be around. She's attending culinary school in Vermont to hone her already epic cooking and baking skills, and though her heart long remained loyal to Caradoc Hold, she was in California for an internship so she took up with the rascals in Wyvern's Spur. Now she's back at school, so she does whatever she wants.
- Tesstiment is also known as Lord Lannister.
- Tesstiment is a Mixmaster, both for her excellent taste in music and for her excellent improvisational baking skills.
- Tesstiment is a Villager Pillager. She pillages villages.
- People regularly forget that Tesstiment's been playing Amtgard longer than they have.
- Tesstiment is Glyn's younger sister.
- Tesstiment once went by the name Riley, and was called Riley before Tallow moved to Caradoc and started using the name 'Riley' as her normal name.
- Tesstiment once paid dues with a bag of assorted coins.
- Tesstiment is badass and will fight you.
- Tesstiment is also a creep and will creep on you.
- Tesstiment baked the first ever cupcakes, which were all eaten by Sassafras. She then forgot how to make them for four hundred long, cupcake-less years, until she remembered again. This cupcake-less time is known as The Great Cupcake Forgettal.
- Tesstiment is Bowen's Biggest Fan
- Awarded the Non-noble title of Mixmaster, Duke Glyn Aidan, Caradoc Hold, March 2013
- Awarded the Non-noble title of Lord Lannister, at Moonshine: A Game of Parks, 2013
- Twerk Team co-founder with bae-at-arms Keladry of Haranshire
- Dame Esselia
Tesstiment is also squired to Sir Ke$ha. Butts.
- Guildmaster of Cooks, Caradoc Hold, June 2010 - December 2010
- Guildmaster of Butts, Caradoc Hold, December 2012 - Forever
- Guildmaster of Cooks, Caradoc Hold, December 2012 - June 2013
- Guildmaster of Butts, Wyvern's Spur, May 2015 - Forever