Duke Sir Nexus Crow the Feathered of Goldenvale
- "I refuse to say that I can't do something. Give me the supplies and some time and I'll figure it out."
- "Nexus, stop teaching, you're going to the emergency room!" - Duchessa Esselia
- "Noooooooo…" (upon hearing about a player's character background)
He was introduced to the game by Samantha Three Jugs's daughter, joining in December 2004. Initially he played at Centaur's Glade, followed by Mourningwood Glen, Midnight Sun, and Finders Keep. He was Prime Minister of Centaur's Glade in 2005 and 2006 and later Regent of the Emerald Hills while at Finders Keeper in 2007. He became squired to Nightengael in 2006. In May 2007, he moved to New Hampshire and would not play again until 2010 when he joined Goldenvale. In September 2012, he received Master Dragon from Queen Miaka.
For years he continued his belted family's tradition of not taking anything other than a squire, thus preventing him from taking a man-at-arms or page. In November 2012, he felt the need to bring a player under his tutelage. With the permission of his knight, he took Leoku on as a man-at-arms. He became a Serpent Knight at Great Eastern 15 in May of 2013. Shortly thereafter he took Petra as his squire on 8 June 2013.
He married Nydgenga Dawnbreaker in April 2013.
- Sir Kaz DeKinky
- Sir NAFT
- Sir Taldak
- Sir Oreo De'Creamy
- Dame Nightengael
- Sir Galen Silverhand
- Squire Carmony Uziel
- Sir Nexus Crow
- Squire Talthyr Dzsaradin
- Squire Finnick
- Nice guy
- Chancellor, Centaur's Glade, August 2005 - August 2006
- Regent, Emerald Hills, December 2006 - June 2007
- Prince Regent, Goldenvale, March 2013 - September 2013
- Monarch, Goldenvale, 1 September 2013 - 8 March 2014
- Dragonmaster, Goldenvale, December 2011
- Dragonmaster, Goldenvale, May 2012
- Master Dragon, Goldenvale, September 2012
- Arts and Sciences Champion - March 2013
- Arts and Sciences Champion - August 2013
- Guildmaster of Color - August 2013
- Bowen's third wife
- He was later upgraded to being the second wife.
- Finally considers himself a garber.
- Duke — Given on 8 March 2014 by King Akrith