Archduke Sir Harold of Mordengaard
”"Worst Achilles ever..."”
Azure, in pale a pair of compasses Or and two hammers in saltire argent.
He was a founding member of the Seekers of the Abyss before they subsiquently became a household. Since then Harold became a member of the OK Cavalry untill he found himself the last active member within Amtgard. Founder of Scurvy, the most excellently lackluster jugging team ever devised by mankind. A founding member of the Circle of Pages. Harold was a founder and the first Chief Registrar of the College of Heraldry.
Current affiliated groups include:
- Household of the Seekers of the Abyss
- House Honor Spire
- House Greyseer
- F. O. O. K.
- Werewolves of Mordengaard
- House Bus
- College of Heraldry
- Roger's Raiders
- Sir Ta'Shi-iak(Flame)
- Sir Rook (Sword)
- Squire Loric
- Squire Gernot
- Squire Talon
- Sir Teth Bloodthorne (Serpent)
- Squire Trevor Hargrave
- Sir Morgan Ironwolf (Flame) (Crown)
- Sir Stoner (Flame)
- Sir Queball (Flame)
- Squire Jaeden Ironwolf
- Sir Crom Ironwolf (Flame) (Crown) (Serpent)
- Founder of the Interkingdom College of Heraldry heraldry registration project.
- Kingdom of the Wetlands Dragonmaster of reign XXXVI
- Kingdom of the Wetlands Dragonmaster of reign XL
- Elected as Kingdom of the Wetlands Regent of reign XXXVII
- Confirmed as Kingdom of the Wetlands Monarch of reign XXXVII
- Elected as Kingdom of the Wetlands Prime Minister of reign XXXIX/XL
- Elected as Kingdom of the Wetlands Prime Minister of reign XL/XLI
- Was asked to suspend corpora to be allowed to seek a third consecutive term for reigns XLI/XLII, but graciously declined.
- Held office of Monarch of the Duchy of Mordengaard once.
- Held office of Regent of the Duchy of Mordengaard twice.
- Held office of Regent of the Barony of Mordengaard three times.
- Held office of Sheriff of the Shire of Mordengaard once.
- Creater of Coat on Pole who won the election for baron of Mordengaard over Micah Helstaven but was later found to not be a contributing member and was disqualified from the election.
- Has sacrificed more eye glasses to Mordengaard than any other member.
- Harold has been labeled a "Heraldic detriment to Amtgard" for his various pushes to inspire people to design and display personal heraldry.
- Granted the title of Lordlet by Megiddo at Clan XXIII.
- Granted the title of Duke by Limbo at Kingdom of the Wetlands Coronation for Reign XXXVIII.
- Granted the title of Archduke by TERMUS at Kingdomf of the Wetlands Midreign for Reign XLI.
- Known online as the Thingmaker for his heraldry designs.
- Declared to be a "Heraldic Muse" for bringing about heraldry themed inspiration.
- Once heralded so hard that he was asked to remove himself from an online chat group for debating the merits of poor design choice.
- Recipient of Amtgard's first Order of the Art which was issued by Rayne DeLoki
- Maintains a series of weekly lessons on heraldry known as Heraldry with Harold (https://www.facebook.com/heraldrywithharold)
- Maintains the leadership articles for the Facebook presence of Crown & Flame (https://www.facebook.com/crownAndFlame)
- Knighted at Spring War in 2017 as a Knight of the Crown by his knight Sir Megiddo using a laser mace.