|This article may require cleanup. The specific problem is: needs less outdated BL corpora. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article if you can. (April 2016)|
Master of the Guild, such as it is.
What are Guildmasters?
Arts and Sciences Guildmasters
Sometimes called the College of Arts and Sciences
'From the Burning Lands corpora 5th edition'
- 2.11 The non-fighting guilds shall have a guildmaster chosen every six months at the Crown feast. The Monarch shall choose the Science guildmasters, and the Consort shall choose the Arts guildmasters.
- 2.13 Guildmasters are responsible for encouraging the interest, growth, and application of their particular discipline.
- Guildmaster of Art
- Guildmaster of Literature
- Guildmaster of Minstrels
- Guildmaster of Theatre
- Guildmaster of Drama
- Guildmaster of Garbers
- Guildmaster of Science
- Guildmaster of Heraldry
- Guildmaster of Sages
- Guildmaster of Engineers
- Guildmaster of Gladiators
- Guildmaster of Smiths
- Guildmaster of Vinters
Guildmasters that Work for a living.
- 1.91 Each fighting guild, the Circle of Knights, the Circle of Steel, and the Reeves Guild will each vote for their Guildmaster at the Crown Qualifications held every six months.
- 1.911 One must have participated in a guild in the past six months in order to vote in the election for that guild's guildmaster.
- 1.92 Class guilds include all fighting guilds (Warriors, Healers, Barbarians, etc.).
- 1.93 Guildmasters have the following responsibilities:
- 1.931 Must keep the members of their guild following the proper rules of their class.
- 1.932 Monitor their classes and present ideas for improvements and possible solutions for problem areas to the Monarch and the Althing.
- 1.933 Help new people to learn and play by the rules.
- 1.934 Encourage garb, equipment, and personas applicable to their class.
- 1.94 Guildmasters may be removed from office by a 2/3 vote of all guild members and approval of the Monarch and Prime Minister.
- Guildmaster of Anti-Paladins
- Guildmaster of Archers
- Guildmaster of Assassins
- Guildmaster of Barbarians
- Guildmaster of Bards
- Guildmaster of Druids
- Guildmaster of Healers
- Guildmaster of Monks
- Guildmaster of Monsters
- Guildmaster of Paladins
- Guildmaster of Peasants
- Guildmaster of Scouts
- Guildmaster of Warriors
- Guildmaster of Wizards