Entries are judged on durability, attractiveness, design and difficulty.
- Fighting: A major item of garb intended to be worn in battle such as tunics, pants, tabards, shirts, etc.
- Court: A major item of garb not intended to be worn in battle but for Court instead such as dresses, doublets, cloaks, etc.
- Other Outfits: A major item of garb that does not fit into Court, Fighting, or Monster. This is more for non-flashy garb that is not fit for the field.
- Monster: A major item of garb that would qualify as garb for a monster in the Amtgard Rulebook.
- Favor: A garb accessory intended to be worn on one’s belt.
- Jewelry: A garb accessory intended to worn as jewelry such as crowns, coronets, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.
- Accessory: A minor item of garb such as hats, belts, shoes, etc. that would not fit into another category.