Fiddles the Hobbit
Baroness Hobbit-at-Arms Fiddles the Hobbit of White Oak under the Kingdom of Winter's Edge
- Originally from Canaur a Dagorhir group in Tallahassee, FL that is trying to start an Amtgard group of the same name.
- Became a full member of The Seraphim fighting company at Crystalline Chronicles 2015-- was dominioned at Neverwinter's spring midreign 2014. Sewed the quilted & appliqued seraphim banner in the photo above.
- Founded the Household of the Golden Acorn (teaching household) in 2017.
- The Seraphim
- Household of the Golden Acorn
- House Lioness
- House Valorose
- Present: Hobbit at Arms to Revell Armstrong who is a Squire to Dame Linden.
- Arco is Fiddles’ Page.
- Miriam Armstrong Tul is Fiddles & Valkyrie’s Page.
- Greda is Fiddles & Revell Armstrong’s Page.
- Fiddles the Hobbit & Valkyrie Nystrom Armstrong are known as the "Armstrong Twins" since they became WAA's together, craft together, event together, and autocrat the Arts & Sciences Symposium together.
- Previous: Paged to H.B. Puddin' who is Squire to Sir Shalazar who was squire to AMC.
- Bravely sailing with pirates.
- Most beloved Hobbit in Winter's Edge.
- Primary creator of the Winter's Edge 2017 Kingdom Bid Package with an accompanying website.
- Primary creator of the Winter's Edge 2016 Pre-Bid for Kingdom package.
- Participated in a Amtgard Leadership University panel at Keep 2017 for A&S ALU Encouraging A&S (KotB17)
Arts & Sciences Accomplishments
- Best in Show at MAME Olympiad for Sir Testocles' applique tunic, May 2018.
- 2nd place overall at MAME Olympaid, May 2018. Entered: Sir Testocles's tunic, Albizi ledger binding, 2 limp parchment bindings, Sir Puddin's knighting scroll, Sir Khazon's paragon paladin scroll, and Hobbit at Arms Armstrong belt.
- 2nd place tie for 2D Art category for Mykil's Count scroll at the A&S competition at Keep on the Borderlands, September 2017.
- 1st place overall at the A&S Competition at The Gathering of the Clans in New Mexico, July 2017. Submitted Sir Jocelyn's travel knighting scroll under Dragon (won 1st place for that category and best in show with 38/40 points), Winter's edge hand-sewn pennons under Owl, and my Hobbit at Arms Armstrong leather belt under Garber (won first place for that category).
- 1st place in Garber at the A&S Competition at The Gathering of the Clans in New Mexcio for Sir Tato's appliqued tunic, July 2016.
- 1st and 2nd place in NW A&S 6-and-over A&S Competition at Coronation in August 2016.
- Cultural Champion at Winter's Edge Spring Quals 2016.
- 2nd place in NW Defrost Dragon Master in Jan. 2016.
- 1st place and Best in Show (for plastidip shield) in the NW Summer Coronation Dragon Master competition in Aug. 2015.
- 2nd place in the competitive NW Defrost Dragon Master competition in Jan. 2015.
- 1st and 2nd place in the A&S competition at WE Wyld Hunt 2014 for active construction acorn rock and company fighting garb pants.
- 1st and 2nd place at the NW Spring Midreign 2015 that was “light and dark” themed with two etchings and a company quilted banner.
Classes Fiddles Taught!
- Mural Castle Painting Class at Keep on the Borderlands IX, 2018.
Drawing From Life at the Arts & Sciences Symposium III, 2018.
- Coptic Bookbinding at the Arts & Sciences Symposium III, 2018.
- Gouche painting class at "Onward to Canterbury: A Winter's Edge Tale" Spring Coronation, 2017.
- Lecture on how to create dagged trim at the Arts & Sciences Symposium II, 2017.
- Hands-on needle-felting class at the Battle of Mirkwood WE Summer Midreign 2016, Arts & Sciences Symposium III 2017, and Arts & Sciences Symposium III 2018.
- Hands-on applique and tunic workshop with Valkyrie Moonshadow at the Arts & Sciences Symposium 2016.
- Introduction to Applique at Winter's Edge Winter Midreign 2016.
- Hands-on copic-stitch book binding at Ragnarok 2015.
Baroness Master Garber
Notable Officer Positions
- Winter's Edge Regent (Fall 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Winter's Edge Regent (Spring - Fall 2016)
- Winter's Edge Regent's Protector (Fall 2015 - Spring 2016)
Notable Crat Positions
- Co-Autocrated the "Arts & Sciences Symposium III: Winter's Edge Midreign" with Valkyrie in February 2018. This was a 4 day event with 50 classes (A&S and Leadership), Weapon Master, Dragon Master, Iron Man tournaments, and traveller's from 6 kingdoms of Amtgard. Some notable traveling teachers: Dame Linden on CK, Sir Gorin of NR, Lady Armstrong of Polaris, and Acorn from the shield shop.
- Autocrated "Onward to Canterbury: A Winter's Edge Tale" Spring Coronation, April 2017.
- Co-Autocrated the "Arts & Sciences Symposium II" with Valkyrie in February 2017. Fiddles and Valkyrie created a website to accompany the event. The event had 30+ crafting classes, and 4 crafting tracks where we flew in Lady a Armstrong to teach tunic making and Acorn from the Shield Shop to teach plastidip shields.
- Autocrated the "Aftershock: A Winter's Edge Story" event in January 2017.
- Co-Autocrated the "Battle of Mirkwood" Winter's Edge event with Sir Khazon Mander in July 2016. Fiddles created a website to accompany the event.
- Co-Autocrated the "Arts & Sciences Symposium I" with Valkyrie in February 2016.