a.k.a Ryssama bin Laden
”Russ! Go to your room!” -Joy
Evil Ryss originally encountered Amtgard in the Burning Lands, became a member of the Iron Mountains, moved to Neverwinter, moved back to the Iron Mountains... and is now currently residing in Neverwinter. Known Amtgard-wide as a outstanding armorer and garber, he was granted Knighthood of the Serpent at Rakis 2005. It is curious to the editor why it is that he makes all this fantastic stuff but his own garb sucks.
Has served two terms as Regent of the IMD in 2001 and 2003.
- Former member of the Rogues
- Member of the Darkjesters
- Brewers Guild
- Phoenix Guard Fighting Company
- Ryssama bin Laden of the Scarlet Meanies
Before he was welcomed into the peerage Evil Ryss was originally squired to Zodiac Darkjester who was squired to Arion Renquist who was squired to Zircon. He has had one squire in the past of whom has also joined the peerage, Joy of Neverwinter. Currently, he has two squires, Nettle of the Emerald Hills, and Avin of Neverwinter, he also has one Man at Arms, Eisley of Neverwinter.
- He once made a mail vest that is so dense it stands up on its own. It is nearly an inch thick and is quite heavy. It has been named the "Tank Tread" on account of its appearance. Spearweasel has Rakis pictures of it.
- Once told the Cornflake Joke for over 3 hours straight, and no one blinked an eye. So he kept right on going. Finally someone put it out of its misery.
- Regent of the IMD, February 2001 - August 2001
- Regent of the IMD, March 2003 - August 2003
- Duke of the IMD, February 2005 - August 2005
- Regent of Neverwinter, July 2009 - January 2010
- Master Healer - Given by King Auromax of the Iron Mountains, June 1995
- Master Owl - Given by Queen Talisin of the Iron Mountains, July 2005
- Personal Website
- Company Website