Sir Drakknar, of Tori-Mar Defender of the Celestial Kingdom.
'Pain Heals, Chicks Dig Scars, and Glory Lasts Forever'
A Knight of the Sword and Warlord of the Celestial Kingdom, Drakknar has been playing foam-stick games since the founding of the Emerald Hills. Often seen at 3am on a ditchfield hitting people a little harder then they might prefer.
Drakknar is famous for his on going quarrel with the dangerous subversive known only as "Estaban" who wishes to tear down the stickocracy and replace it with one of fairness, brotherhood and role-play.
Some Fairly Well Known Facts:
- Drakknar is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
- Drakknar's theme song is "2 Minutes To Midnight" by Iron Maiden.
- Drakknar's little brother is Rant von Brazilius.
- In HFS Drakknar is King of Bobsnia Torchegovania.
He is a founding member of The Sacred Order of the Righteous Brotherhood of the Chosen, Holy Warriors of BoB the Unforgiving and #7 of the Golden City All-Stars. Drakknar is also the Captain of Team Drakknar.
Drakknar is the founder of his own Beltline.
- Sir Drakknar (Sword: 1995)
- Knight of the Sword - Knighted in September 1995 in a Parking lot at 3am by Zephram MacLaran - King of the Celestial Kingdom during Kingdom Coronation
- Warlord - Given by Arion - King of the Celestial Kingdom, March 1995
- Defender of the Celestial Kingdom - Given by Theressa - Queen of the Celestial Kingdom, October 1997
- Kingdom Weapon Master x 6, March 1994 - February 2008
- Kingdom War Master x 5, March 1996 - October 2008
- Champion of the Celestial Kingdom, March 1997 - October 1997
Read about other Knights of the Celestial Kingdom here