Sir Brennon Viridian, of the Emerald Hills
Or as he is referred to on E-Sam BrennonEH, is a Knight of the Sword. He was belted during a down pour at SKBC (10 April 2004) by the right of King Martello Entropy of the Emerald Hills, but the blade was dropped by his long time friend Sir Lief of the Iron Mountains. He is a acknowledged gifted psychic and reads the tarot cards.
- Sir Juju Hex Mojo (Crown 2017)
- Sir Peter the Quick
- Squire Bel
- Sir Glen (Sword)
- Sir Grix (Serpent,Flame)
- Sir Potato (Sword)
- Weaponmaster XXVI - Given by King Ewen McFadden - EH, April 2001
- Defender - Given by Queen Eclipse - EH, December 2001
- Viscount - Given by King Logan T. Black - EH, March 2002
- Weaponmaster XXXIII - Given by King Ewen McFadden -EH, April 2004
- Warlord - Given by King Martello Entropy - EH, June 2004
- Defender - Given by King Ewen McFadden - EH, June 2004
- Baron - Given by King Kaz DeKinky - EH, March 2005
- Weaponmaster XXX CK - Given by Queen Ween - CK, August 2005
- Weaponmaster XXXV - Given by Senior Consul Elder Vermillion - EH, September 2005
- Weaponmaster XXVI - Given by Luke Wyngarde - WL, October 2005
Brennon has also won a vast number of other kingdom-level tournaments both in EH and throughout the rest of Amtgard.
Despite all of his martial victories, Brennon is most proud of his work at unifying Amtgard into a cohesive whole through game-wide initiatives such as the 7.0 Rulebook, Award Standardization, Tri-Kingdom Midreign, and inter-kingdom communication.
Named one the top 5 Amtgarders of 2007
For most of 2009 and early 2010, his name was replaced on Amtwiki with the epithet "Glorious Leader".
- Middle Madu Class
- E-Samurai Interview
- How it Happened
- Brennon has posted numerous melee training videos to YouTube. Watch them. Now.