From the Rulebook
Class created by Morluk the Merciless
These are the standard bad guys of legend. Almost any adversary in a stock fantasy movie can qualify as an Anti-Paladin, but historical cases abound – ranging from Vlad Dracul’s persecution of Turkish prisoners to Mongol warlords boiling opposing chieftains alive.
The Kurgan, Mordred, the Black Knight, the Nazgul, Sir Francis Dashwood
Garb:White belt and an openly displayed black phoenix on clothing or armor, and medieval/sword and sorcery looking garb
Requirements: Must be a knight.
Look The Part: Awe 1/life (m)
Weapons: All Melee, Javelins
|1st||Immune to Command (T)|
|2nd||Poison (self-only) 1/Refresh then Charge x3 (ex)|
|3rd||Steal Life Essence 1/life (m)|
|4th||Brutal Strike 1/Life (ex) (Ambulant)|
|5th||Awe 1/life (m)|
|6th||Undead Minion 2/Refresh (m)|
Steal Life Essence
T: Verbal S: Death R: Touch
I: “Steal life”
E: Caster may heal a wound or instantly Charge an ability.
L: May only be used on a dead player. That player is Cursed.
Does not work on Cursed players.
The caster still gains the effect even if the dead player is unaffected.
N: In order to charge an ability, the name of the ability being charged must still be stated immediately after the incantation.
T: Verbal S: Command
I: “I command thee awed” x3
E: Target may not attack or cast magic at the caster. Target must remain at least 20’ away from the caster unless forced there by another Magic or Ability.
Lasts 30 seconds.
N: If the caster attacks or begins casting another magic at the target, this spell’s effect is negated.
T: Enchantment S: Death R: Touch: Others
I: “Flesh rots, bones break, skulls sigh, spirits take
let the power of my will descend on thee
let the power of my will restore thy spirit
let the power of my will knit thy corpse
let the power of my will give thee direction
let the power of my will cheat thy death
by the power of my will, arise my minion!”
M: Yellow strip
- Bearer does not die or respawn as normal.
- Bearer is Cursed, Fragile, and Suppressed.
- When the bearer would normally die, they instead become Insubstantial, remove all Wounds, and must return to the caster as soon as possible. Insubstantial players may not move more than 10’ from the caster and may not speak. The caster may touch the player and then Incant “Rise and fight again” x10 to end this Insubstantial State so long as no living enemies are within 10’ of the bearer.
- If this Enchantment’s Insubstantial is removed from the Bearer in any other manner than outlined in item 3 (or prevented entirely) this Enchantment is removed.
- If the caster dies, this Enchantment is removed the next time the bearer returns to the caster.
- If the Enchantment is removed, the bearer dies.
- For the duration of the Enchantment, the Caster is considered the players respawn.
- Dead players may be targeted by Undead Minion and are immediately returned to life with all Wounds removed and the Insubstantial State applied.
- The Insubstantial State imposed by Undead Minion can be removed or prevented by any Magic or Ability which would normally be capable of removing Insubstantial or preventing Insubstantial such as Tracking, Planar Grounding, Release, or similar Magic and Abilities.
- This Enchantment is removed by Banish and Dimensional Rift if used on the player while they are Insubstantial.
- The caster may not have more than three active Greater Undead Minion and Undead Minion Enchantments combined.
|Amtgard Character Classes|
| Core Classes: Anti-Paladin · Archer · Assassin · Barbarian · Bard · Druid · Healer · Monk · Paladin · Scout · Warrior · Wizard|