Alara the Drake
Duchess Sir Alara the Drake, of Nocturnis II, of the Celestial Kingdom
”Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.”
Long time member of Mordengaard, first appearing in March of 1993, major garb nut (Master Garber with an example chest that has made people complain that their heads hurt from so many options) and Knight of the Serpent. She is almost never seen at a practice without a box of sewing or other craftwork. She has been known to mesmerise passing mundanes with her weaving contraptions, some of whom stick around to play.
Alara loves to teach all things garbing and when she can afford to (which isn't nearly as often as she'd like) will do small seminars away from her home. Anyone who arranges to appear on her doorstep for help will get their brains gleefully melted.
- Sir M'Deth of Benden who Squired:
- 2nd regent of the Wetlands.
- Was regent of Mordengaard six times and chancellor five times and two terms as regent for Nocturnis.
- Owns a collection of patterns that out weighs her and Crinos combined.
- 36th Regent of the Celestial Kingdom.
yep.. another annoying archer
and in Japanese
- Personal Website
- Company Website
- Personal Heraldry in Black and White