(Redirected from 6.0)
|This article may require cleanup. The specific problem is: layout needs to be standardized for old rulebook pages. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article if you can. (April 2016)|
The sixth edition of the "Amtgard: Handbook on the Rules of Play".
The longest serving Rulebook of the game, for well over a decade, from October of 1993 to April 2005.
- Anti-Paladin: Must have a black phoenix openly displayed on their clothing or armor.
- Archer: Any tunic, and a bow is required.
- Assassin: Mask that covers the mouth and nose, headbands of the appropriate color are required after first level.
- Barbarian: Blue or brown cloth (earth tones), leather, fur, grasses, flowers, leaves, reeds, wood, native and aboriginal jewelry and decorations, etc.
- Bard: Bardic blue worn on or with a bright tunic (white, yellow, orange, etc.). Bards must carry a musical instrument.
- Druid: Brown robe, sash, or belt. Magical symbols and devices are encouraged.
- Healer: Red sash or baldric. Magical symbols and devices are encouraged.
- Monk: Grey belt or sash at first level, and black belt or sash at higher levels.
- Paladin: Must have a white phoenix device openly displayed on their clothing or armor.
- Scout: Green tunic or visible green sash.
- Warrior: A tunic or armor must be worn.
- Wizard: Yellow belt or sash. Long robes, hoods and magical devices are encouraged.
|Rulebooks used in Amtgard|
| Early Editions: 1.0 · 2.0 · 3.0 · 4.0 · 5.0
8th Edition: 8.0