The Empire of Rivermoor, spread across the central and northern great plains.
Rivermoor is located in the middle and northern parts of the Midwest with members spread across Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri and Manitoba. Founded in March 2008 after the dissolution of the Rosetta Pact it reformed as the Principality of Rivermoor and has grown to flourish featuring two well attended Duchies; Querna Tema and Centerpoint as well as the Barony of Gehenna Plains and Barony of Ivory Tower. Rivermoor also claims the lands of Land's End, Wildgard, and Crimson Plains to the North, Wyldewind Bridge to the east, and Silver Riders of the Grand Plains, Roaring Hills, and Armored Plains and Adari Vaal Keep. At Clan XXXIII, Rivermoor was elevated to Kingdom status becoming the 20th group to do so. The current focus is expanding and solidifying the lands within its borders with a hope to bring Amtgard to every city.
(Image of the signed scroll officially granting Kingdom status.)
- Thrones is the Kingdom's Spring Coronation Event.
- Curse of the Great Pumpkin is the Kingdom's inter-kingdom event and winter coronation held in Vermillion, SD each year.
- Summer Trials is a Querna Tema event held traditionally in Neola, IA at the end of Summer.SuT Website
- Duchy of Querna Tema - Omaha, NE
- Duchy of Centerpoint - Merriam, KS
- Barony of the Ivory Tower - Lincoln, NE
- Barony of Gehenna Plains - Sioux City, IA
- Barony of Land's End - Grand Forks, ND
- Barony of Wildgard - Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Barony of Adari Vaal Keep - Humansville, MO
- Shire of Wyldewind Bridge - Iowa City
- Shire of Silver Riders of the Grand Plains - Grand Island, NE
- Shire of Roaring Hills - Wayne, NE
- Shire of Crimson Plains - Miles City, MT
- Shire of Armored Plains - Ft Riley, KS
Contacts and Directions
- Emperor (King): Kite
- Regent: Lauxus Stormtide
- Prime Minister: Saladi
- Guild Master of Reeves: Reinhart
- Champion: Tenebrus
- Board of Directors Chairman: Uniison
- IKRC Representative: Kite
For a history of Rivermoor's leadership, see Rivermoor monarchy.
Group photo taken at Summer Trials XI, August 24th, 2013. Photo by Ayla Helstaven
photobucket.com - jehendon
The heraldry of Rivermoor is based on the three original parks of the principality: Querna Tema, Ivory Tower and Gehenna Plains. At different times they have been interpreted as the symbolic of the leadership hierarchy; 'Your park, your principality and your empire', a nod of the levels of the game; 'Your park, your kingdom, and all of amtgard', or a reminder that we should be always be conscious of the 'past, present and future'. Now, under our current expanses, they may mean the regions of our kingdom; The North, The Middle and The South.
We conceptualize the River being the I-29 corridor that facilitates fast transportation between all of the parks, save Ivory Tower, which is a quick jaunt down I-80.
|Amtgard Chapters within the Empire of Rivermoor|
|Adari Vaal Keep • Centerpoint • Gehenna Plains • Ivory Tower • Land's End • Querna Tema • Armored Plains • Crimson Plains • Roaring Hills • Silver Riders • Wildgard • Wyldewind Bridge|
|Kingdoms and Principalities of Amtgard|
| Kingdoms: Burning Lands · Emerald Hills · Celestial Kingdom · Golden Plains · Iron Mountains · Goldenvale · Dragonspine|
Wetlands · Neverwinter · Blackspire · Rising Winds · Crystal Groves · Desert Winds · Tal Dagore · Northern Lights · Westmarch · Rivermoor · Polaris · Northreach · Winter's Edge
Principalities:Nine Blades (GV) · Viridian Outlands (BS)