Living Tikis are massive stone statues brought to life by powerful, unknown magic. They serve as protectors of a given region, usually a remote rain forest or tropical jungle island. The Living Tikis stand anywhere from 10 to 20 feet tall and, except for their footsteps, they make no other sound.
Gray or brown garb with a big tiki mask or makeup. Recommended: a grass skirt or other tribal attire.
4 points Natural Invulnerable
Two Short or Long weapons (Natural)
Abilities & Traits:
- Powerful Blows
- Magic-Like Ability: Fear (1/life)
- Vulnerability: Altered Effect Dispel Magic will remove one point of overall Invulnerability per spell.
- 1st* As above
- 2nd* +1 point Natural Invulnerable armor (total 5)
- 3rd* Gains Innate Ability: Mend Heal
- 4th* Fear becomes (2/life), +1 Natural Lives (total 4)
- 5th* +1 point Natural Invulnerable armor (total 6)
- 6th* Gains Stone Heal Trait