Arch Duchess Dame Linden Tul of Nocturnis, Defender of the Celestial Kingdom
"You are the Hitchhiker's Guide to Amtgard" -Hannibal
"Everyone's hero. If she isnt yours.. you just dont know her well enough yet." Matthias O'Lachon
In 1996 Linden fell into Amtgard when her battletech group, the CHD, became so large that they could no longer play together. The group was composed of high school students from Round Rock, Texas. After talking a bit the kids began looking for an alternative game. The GM of the group, Breetai had once played Amtgard at a park called Drakenroc, so the dragoons decided to give the park a chance and went out to it's old location one weekend with their sock covered PVC weapons spoiling for a fight. But the park wasn't there any more, having folded due to lack of attendance. And so the third iteration of the park known as 'Drakenroc' was born.
In 1999, after several years in the CK Linden returned to her home state of Louisiana and played briefly at the Duchy of Crimson Moon under the Wetlands. Spending barely a year abroad, Linden returned to Texas and joined the Duchy of Tori-Mar where she played until it was disbanded in May of 2007. The shire has since reopened. She is now a member of Nocturnis in Cedar Park,Tx.
Linden’s first love was and is fighting, but over time she found that in order to have people to fight; the game has to function properly. So in 1997 she began holding local office. Over the next few years Linden spent most of her time in some position or another. This being a convenient and still challenging way to be involved while she was assembling her brood of three children; Quinn, Nicoli and Genevieve. She also dabbled in event management, running several kingdom events, demos, and classes. With her Co-Autocrat Chango she ran Spring War 2006 : Yooks Vs the Zooks, based on a popular Dr. Suess book on the escalation of warfare. The event drew more that 500 people, and put the CK back in the black, and reconfirmed Spring War's status as the largest Amtgard event.
During her reign as monarch of the Celestial Kingdom, Linden went to war with the Wetlands in the person of the zombie king Slyddur. Raids were held back and forth, at Murky Waters and Mordengarrd culminating in a battle at the following Spring War.
Now spends her time up keeping the ORK and wiki, and coordinating the yearly amtgard audit. She also enjoys making garb and award documents for players across the country. So far she has created award scrolls for players in thirteen kingdoms, and was honored to produce a scrolls for Desert Winds and Tal Dagore upon their achievement of Kingdom status.
- One of the four founders of the Ministers of Grace
- an advocate for women's fighting via House Lionesse
- member of the Order, Circle of Greenfire
- member of the Dreamweavers
- Captain of the Surly Mermaid in the Midwest Trading Company
- a member of the fighting company, Bellator Adamas
- henchman No. 42 of the I.L.B.F.
- Vladimir Lenden of the Scarlet Meanies
- Club Cthulhu
- Advertising Consultant for IKOP
- Former Squire to Sir Arion and Dame Ween.
- Her Squires include Lodar, Chi, Tatsu, Itsari, Kentigern, and Kite.
- She also has a Man at Arms Sage.
- Linden was proud to foster Alona Twotrees until she was inducted into the order of the Flame at Neverwinter Coronation and Olympiad in January of 2012.
- Before Arion was Knighted he was Squire to Zircon, who is the fount of his own beltline.
- Dame Linden-(Flame 2005'), (Crown 2007'), (Serpent 2010')
- Squire Lodar (inactive)
- Squire Tatsumaki
- Squire Itsari
- Squire Kentigern
- Squire Kite
- MaA Sage
- Squire Wat
- Squire Roslyn
- Alona Twotrees (Flame 2012)
- Dame Linden-(Flame 2005'), (Crown 2007'), (Serpent 2010')
- Knighted in the Order of the Flame in August 2005 at Mid-reign of the CK by the Monarch Ween.
- Knighted in the Order of the Crown in May of 2007, by their Majesties Queen Dame Mistress Wynd and King Sir Father Thomas of the Celestial Kingdom.
- Knighted in the Order of the Serpent in August of 2010, by Thierry Majesties Abi Cross and Sponge of the Celestial Kingdom.
Linden has held every in game office from the park level up since joining in August of 1996. She was the 24th Champion, the 26th, 28th, and 29th Guildmaster of Reeves; the 27th Regent, the 30th Prime Minister, and the 33rd Monarch and the 34th GMoK of the Celestial Kingdom. She is one of two women in Amtgard to accomplish this feat ever, and the first person ever to hold all four, or five in the CK. Linden has been awarded many titles over her tenure including that of Defender for her stint as the first female Champion of the CK.
Linden is also Grix's favorite.
- Champion of Drakenroc, October 1997 - April 1998
- Baroness of Drakenroc, April 1998 - October 1999
- Baroness of Tori-Mar, April 1998 - October 1999
- Duchess of Tori-Mar, October 2001 - April 2002
- Kingdom Champion, April 2002 - October 2002
- Regent of Tori-Mar, October 2002 - April 2003
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, October 2002 - April 2003
- Duchess of Tori-Mar, May 2003 - November 2003
- Kingdom Regent, November 2003 - May 2004
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, April 2004 - October 2004
- Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, October 2004 - May 2005
- Kingdom BOD, October 2004 - May 2005
- Chancellor of Tori-Mar, November 2004 - May 2005
- Kingdom Prime Minister, August 2005 - February 2006
- Queen of the Celestial Kingdom, November 2006- May 2007
- Guildmaster of Knights, May 2007- November 2007
- Member of the Celestial Kingdom BoD November 2007 - May 2008
- Kingdom Rules Representative, May 2010 - November 2010
- Captain of the Guard May 2010-November 2010
- Prime Minister of Nocturnis March 2012 -
Shop by Grix.
- Linden losing to Tavi Rogue at SW 
- Spring War 2007
- Magazine cover by Slyddur
- On the throne
- RP portrait
- Seen here with her hat, at Triple Kingdom Midreign 2008.
"I edit the Wiki a lot, with information that I find on the internet through kingdom mailing lists, sites, and the ORK. If I have edited your page and you don't like it, feel free to change it, wiki policy states that, within reason, the content of personal pages belong to their owners." Please feel free to email me if you need any help.