A fighting company based in Dragonspine, encouraging self improvement in the fighting aspects of Amtgard.
Organized sometime in early 2002, both Anatole and Finnegin expressed a serious dissatisfaction in DS fighting. Around the same time Sir Cheshire declared a desire to form a new company having something to do with bears and camouflage. Anatole and Finn immediately jumped into the idea leaving both companies they formerly associated with. Shortly after however, Cheshire had to move, leaving the fledgling company to Anatole and Finn. But, in 2003 after a massive amount of brain storming, Wheel was born. The philosophy behind the company being one of change, progression, and constant improvement.
Top Row(Left to Right): Anatole, Rehlkor, Zoah, Ryshad, Tiwaz, Glenn
Bottom Row(Also Left to Right): Ilmryn, Xion
- Members (AKA Wheels)
- Full members of the company. Expected to attend company meetings, vote on policy, and stab people. One member is required to be the companies liaison to the Circle of Steel and to referee company meetings.
- Potentials (AKA Spokes)
- These are people pledged to the company that have not yet become full members. They may attend most company only functions and are encouraged to contribute to discussions.
- Pals (AKA P.O.W's)
- Friends of the company. Invited to some "company only" functions.
- Xion Stroke - DS
- Rehlkor - DS
- Zoah Saber-Stroke - DS
- Glenalth Woodwalke - DS
- Jester Ninetoes-Stroke - DS
- Glenn Claymore-Stroke - DS
- Ilmryn Gnome-Stroke III - DS
- Anatole Stroke - DS
- Finnegin Bomba'Stroke - DS
- Tiwaz - DS
- Ryshad - DS
- Dame Azrael-JadeStroke - DS
- Sain Ironhand - DS
- Balder - DS
- Konodo Krantos
Zoah, Xion, Anatole
- The Wheel was actually a baseball team playing near Apodaca park (DS proper). Intrigued mainly because their baseball game sucked, they joined the group and left baseball forever.
- Based heavily on role playing.
- Barbed wire and baseball bat initiation ceremonies.
- The Wheel (as a whole) supposedly is also a petitioner of the Golden Lions. Or at least Grix thinks so.
- Purported as hosting free-style rap battles and poetry slams at Clan.