Werebirds come in a variety of avian forms, representing all manner of scavenger and hunting birds, from Werecrows to Werefalcons. Of all the Lycanthropes, werebirds demonstrate the greatest control over their disease, often shifting form during daylight hours or when the mood strikes. Nocturnal werebirds are generally evil-tempered sneaks, while their high-flying daytime cousins tend to be rapacious hunters.
Feathered mask, garb and/or wings in the style/color of the bird you are emulating.
 Q/M Ratio:
One point Natural
Two short swords (Natural)
 Natural Lives:
 Abilities & Traits:
- Conversion (1/game) This ability may be removed by the Reeve for normal battlegames.
- Lycanthropy Unlike most Lycanthropes, werebirds do not display the Berserk or Fight After Death abilities common to such creatures.
- Natural Flight
- Vulnerability: Altered Effect Cure Disease turns a werebat into a normal Peasant for the remainder of that life.
- 1st* As above
- 2nd* Gains Innate Magical Ability: Fear (1/game)
- 3rd* May now use throwing weapons while in Flight
- 4th* Gains Regeneration Trait, +1 Natural armor (total 2)
- 5th* Gains Missile Block Trait
- 6th* Gains Innate Ability: Camouflage (1/life)