Page Tesstiment the Villager Pillager, of Caradoc Hold, Goldenvale.
Tesstiment held the dubious position of Youngest Actively Fighting Member of the Shire/Barony/Duchy for entirely too long, especially since she wasn't actually regularly active for most of that due to living far away. She's been non-local and is local again, so she's in and out of the game, but always kinda sorta around anyway. She's now becoming known for her awesome cooking and baking skills, and has begun to delve into quest-writing.
- Tesstiment is a Villager Pillager. She pillages villages.
- People regularly forget that Tesstiment's been playing Amtgard longer than they have.
- Tesstiment is Glyn's younger sister.
- Tesstiment once went by the name Riley, and was called Riley before Tallow moved to Caradoc and started using the name 'Riley' as her normal name.
- Tesstiment once paid dues with a bag of assorted coins.
- Tesstiment is badass and will fight you.
- Tesstiment is also a creep and will creep on you.
- Tesstiment often wears fairy wings on field because Glyn keeps random things in her car. Like wings.
- Tesstiment will then wear the wings out in public, no matter where they go.
- Tesstiment likes to eat fairies, tho she almost always plays a fairy herself. (Note the pictures below.)
- Tesstiment baked the first ever cupcakes, which were all eaten by Sassafras. She then forgot how to make them for four hundred long, cupcake-less years, until she remembered again. This cupcake-less time is known as The Great Cupcake Forgettal.
 Affiliated Groups
 Belted Family
- Sir Blackhawk
 Positions Held
- Guildmaster of Cooks, Caradoc Hold, June 2010 - December 2010
- Guildmaster of Butts, Caradoc Hold, December 2012 - Forever