a Barony included in the Kingdom of Northern Lights, located in Tacoma, Washington
Shrouding Mist has existed since 1996 when it was originally sponsored as a land under the Celestial Kingdom. It was under Blackspire during Northern Lights' time as a principality under them. Now here we are many years later and Shrouding Mist, now a Barony, is one of the more centralized lands within the Kingdom of the Northern Lights, pulling an average weekly attendance of between 20 and 40 players. This land houses a strong skill set in many facets of the game, including high-intensity ditching and melee fighting, well balanced, exciting scenario battlegames through a richly wooded park riddled with a maze of trails and clearings for combat, as well as a very well reputed Arts and Sciences core that produces some of the best projects within our Kingdom.
- Members of Shrouding Mist
- Daimyo - Faraque Corinthar
- Regent - Jack Darkmoon
- Prime Minister - Morgun Bloodblade
- Champion - Kirkis Cende'les
 Contacts and Directions
- Barony of Shrouding Mist
- Sundays @ noonish
- Sprinker rec. Center-14824 'C' Street South • Tacoma, WA • 98444
- Meet behind the baseball fields.
- Contact person- Dianae
 Directions to Harry Sprinker Rec. Center:
- Shrouding Mist meets every Sunday, around noon, at Harry Sprinker Rec. Center in Tacoma, WA
- Directions: From Interstate-5(I-5)
- I-5 to Tacoma. Take Exit 127 (Puyallup, Hwy 512)
- Take second exit from Hwy 512 (Pacific Ave. Hwy 7)
- At top of ramp turn RIGHT. Follow Pacific for approximately 2 miles to Old Military Road (There is a Jack in the Box just before the turn) turn RIGHT.
- Follow Old Military Road through the stoplight then take the next RIGHT into the parking lot. We meet past the climbing rocks. Follow the cyclone fence around to the back. The climbing rocks are near the far back corner of the parking lot.
For information on other chapters in Amtgard look here