The anatomy of a Shadow Elemental defies description. Some merely call it “a nothing,” while others have likened it to distilled darkness - so black that it can be easily seen on a moonless overcast night. Despite their sinister appearance, these Elementals tend to remain neutral as much as possible. Since Shadow Elementals are so exotic and are more powerful than other Elementals, summoning one often takes a terrible toll upon the caster.
Black, black and more black. Look as amorphous as possible.
 Summoned By:
Wizard (6), for 5 spellpoints deducted from the caster’s total, just as if purchasing a weapon. The caster has the option of sacrificing up to two of their own lives to lower the cost by 1 spellpoint per life given up (minimum price of 3).
 Player Lives/Life:
 Q/M Ratio:
Two short melee weapons (Natural, Magical)
 Natural Lives:
 Abilities & Traits:
- Amorphous (4 points of Natural Invulnerability per life)
- Life-Draining Attacks
- Multi-Planar Existence
- Innate Magical Ability: Feeblemind (1/life)
- Innate Magical Ability: Wounding (2/life)
- Innate Magical Ability: Sphere of Annihilation (unlimited)
- Vulnerability: Aversion (Light Sources)
- Vulnerability: Spell Weakness If struck with a Flameblade, the Sword of Flame, or a Fireball three times in one life, in any combination, the Shadow Elemental is removed from the game.