Best known for their amazing feasts, specifically their "Raider Ribs." The Raiders are bound by a single creed "Honor, Family, Loyalty, and Service." These are the truths that we hold self-evident and govern our day to day actions.
'Members' (as listed on their web site)
- Grand Duke Sir Morgan Ironwolf, of the Emerald Hills.
- Baron Crimson, of the Celestial Kingdom
- Beefcake the Mighty, of the Celestial Kingdom
- Sir Diebold Ironwolf, Mordengaard
- Sir Baron Q of the Wetlands
- Grand Duke Sir Crom Ironwolf
- Contessa Dame Francesca d'Pisa bella note dolce vita Vecchio Havas Grande Corleone, of the Emerald Hills
- Grand Duke Sir Chewie Lightguard of Stormwall
- Baron Squire Stoner Ironwolf, of Mordengaard
- Prince Sir Zachry Ironwolf, Mordengaard
- Squire Matthew Ironwolf , Emerald Hills
- Wisper Pytara Drake Ironwolf, Mordengaard
- Squire Baron Queball Ironwolf of Celestial Kingdom
- Arch Duke Sir Megiddo sel Esdraelon of Mordengaard
- Vicountess Dame Elora Raven-Goldmoon of Stormwall
- Arch Duke Saint O'Banion of Mushroom Shrine
- Duke Sir Micah Helstaven of Iron Mountains
- Squire Shady Ironwolf of Mordengaard
- Squire Jaeden Ironwolf of Mordengaard
- Sir Corwin Blackstone of Stormwall
- Squire Greasy Goldmoon of Darkmoor
- Lord Squire Gigantes Ironwolf of Crimson Moon
- Jager of Olympus
- Brigid of Olympus
- Ariel McPhearson of Olympus
- Ephriam A Jostle Of Ashen Spire
- Takko of Olympus
- Squire Bain Ironwolf of Crimson Moon
- Gere Von Stien of Dark Shores
- Wolves of Olympus
- Fuzzy of Crimson Moon
- Thumper of Crimson Moon
- Harold of Mordengaard
- Roger Shrubstaff has no affiliation with this company other than having eaten one of their feasts at a Spring War some time ago.
- Myth: "Roger" was the name of an original member's dog.
- Fact: The "Roger's Raiders" name came from the symbol. The original symbol of the Roger's Raiders was the Jolly Roger with crossed sabers. They are Roger's Raiders because they were the "honorable land pirates."