Count Squire Pahyum Sumac Asayri, of Iron Springs under the Kingdom of Winter's Edge
"The Heart of Iron Springs" -Khazon
Pahyum, also commonly known as Py, (Pie, Pahy, Pye, or π also work) sought out Amtgard after hearing stories about it whilst he played his former LARP(which remains nameless). Makes his first *official* Amtgard appearance January 4th, 2004, though he did play before then at the original Atlanta group before the ORK was a thing.
One of the first citizens of Iron Springs, he made a name for himself with his charisma and by being Dame Squeak!'s Droog/gofer. Quickly he became well traveled meeting many Amtgard celebrities while having no clue how awesome they were. Sparhawk described him as quite "scrappy" in combat. Pahyum is noted for popularizing that silly down sword (not spear) Florentine style in the south east. He usually fights sword and board due to his ability to turtle from his size and flexibility.
Pahyum has this unique ability to be incredibly nice about everything and brings out the goodness in most people. Sir Brennon was so kind and helpful to Pahyum that he thought all those stories of "Evil Brennon" were a joke of sorts. He's still not entirely sure.
For a time he was considered the life blood of Iron Springs powering the old group through its last moments as Amtgard in Atlanta before its unfortunate collapse after he had to leave the country for some time. Iron Springs has now since reformed in Kennesaw and Pahyum has returned to once again help bring the park to greatness, and has succeeded rather admirably.
Py is a massage therapist and isn't too shabby at it.
Pahyum is taller than Belkev
Was paged to Dame Lily Sumac in March, 2005. Lily took a break from Amtgard and during this time it was rumored that Pahyum was squired to Sir Arthon. Lily returned to Amtgard and shortly afterward took Pahyum as her squire on April 2nd, 2011.
- Sir Toda Tatsuo Noh Minowara
- Autocrated Winters Edge's first Georgia camping event (Coronation August 2006)
- First monarch to officially represent Winters Edge at the Gathering of the Clans
- Was one of the major players who helped move Amtgard nationally from Yahoo! to Facebook
- Filled the role of secretary to Prince Khazon
- Is the official "All Things Squeak!" contact
- Revolutionized awards in Winter's Edge and to a degree Neverwinter. Awards were very rare to the point that usually only 3 - 5 were handed out in a reign. During Pahyum's first monarch reign he handed out more awards than every other officer in Winter's Edge combined.
- Founder and Lord of the Asayrians
- Current Guildmaster of Reeves for Iron Springs
- Former Monarch of Winter's Edge
- Former Regent of Winter's Edge
- Former Prime Minister of Winter's Edge
- Former Guild Master of Reeves of Winter's Edge
- Current Prince of Winter's Edge