These hideous creatures are members of a race descended from Elves who were twisted and perverted by evil in mists of the past. Although they are not inherently evil, they are culturally and mentally predisposed toward hate, malice, and cruelty. They are almost always uncomfortable and, aside from mealtime or battle, are never happy or at peace. Orcs are heavily built with thick hides, short legs, and long arms. They have grotesque, fanged faces and random hair growth.
Crude clothing, random leather/hide armor. Greenish grey make-up, animal fangs.
 Q/M Ratio:
1 point Natural, may wear up to 2 points of normal armor
Any melee weapons, rocks, javelins, shortbow
 Natural Lives:
 Abilities & Traits:
- Innate Ability: Berserk (on last life) Berserk armor stacks on top of Natural armor
- Innate Ability: Truth (1/game) Only on subdued enemies
- 1st* As above
- 2nd* +1 Natural Lives (5 total)
- 3rd* Gains Innate Ability: Fight After Death (on last life), Gains Innate Ability: Flame Arrow (1/reusable)
- 4th* May now wear up to 3 points of normal armor
- 5th* May use up to a medium shield
- 6th* Gains Innate Ability: Improve Weapon (1/game), +1 point of Natural armor (2 total)