Baronet Squire Nawguthion Craftysliger, of Wetlands and Drakenfjord
Nawguthion began his Amtgard career in the province of Drakenfjord in late 2001. He served as Champion and GM of Reeves prior to Drakenfjord's separation from Amtgard. He has also worked on many of the Amtgard 7 expansion packs.
When the then Duchy of Drakenfjord voted to withdraw from both the Wetlands and Amtgard, Nawguthion was the only member of the populace to vote against the measure. When the vote passed anyway his solution was to continue playing and recruiting both in and out of the Wetlands, which he still does to this day.
Having been the first to be awarded the honour of knighthood in the Free Kingdom of Drakenfjord, Nawguthion is not only an Amtgard Squire, but also the font of his own beltline within the High Fantasy Society.
Nawguthion founded Dragon's Talon as a small Province in Rye that had maintained limited activity following Independence and soon suffered from population problems. A year later, The Palisade was formed incorporating a few former members and many newcomers. Dragon's Talon was key in supporting this reformation and the two have unofficially merged as The Palisade of Dragon's Talon, although the two Provinces still officially exist as separate entities.
 Affiliated Groups
- Nawguthion has stated that he does not wish to become a member of any fighting company.
- Amtgard 7 Expansion Group
 Belted Family
- Squire Matthias Fleewinter (Souls Crossing, Freehold)
- Don Sebastian Du Lac (Flame, 2009)
- Squire MaXaM (Tori-Mar, Celestial Kingdom)
- Squire Dawn Nefer-Aten (Shadowkeep, Wetlands)
- Squire Nawguthion Craftyslinger (Wetlands, HFS)
- Dame Elora (Flame 2002)
- Page Toan of The Palisade of Dragon's Talon, Drakenfjord
- Man at Arms Zebula Lucmoor of Drakenfjord
- Squire Ophilia Blivious of Drakenfjord
 Notable Accomplishments
Sir Nawguthion has served multiple terms as Champion, Regent, and Monarch of the Kingdom of Drakenfjord.
- Dragon's Talon remains active with 10 - 20 players.