The Rulebook says;
 How to make Javelins
 You Need
- About 5 feet of PVC pipe (this works best for javelins because it doesn't use spacers)
- A pool noodle
- 2 yards of cloth
- Spare chunks of noodle
- Get the PVC pipe and the pool noodle. Cut them so the noodle is a few inches longer.
- Shove the PVC pipe into the hollow center of the pool noodle.
- Cap each end with chunks of noodle.
- Vertical strip or spiral wrap the exterior of the noodle (for longevity) Be sure that the foam and foam caps are held securely in place.
- Cut a length of cloth based on the circumference of the pool noodle.
- Sew the fabric so it makes a tube.
- Sew one top of the fabric.
- Slide the fabric tube onto the pool noodle.
- Sew the other side.
 Who can use Javelins
See the Equipment Construction section for more information.