Whether due to culture, choice or happenstance, Gypsies are known far and wide for their nomadic life-style, brightly colored clothes and robust love for life on the open road. After generations of seemingly aimless wandering, Gypsies have very little to call their own, and are thus viewed with great suspicion by many folk, who see them (sometimes rightly) as penniless vagabonds earning a living through wits and thievery. In truth, Gypsies have a strong bond to one another, and no one else. They are capable fighters, cunning, tricksters and many older Gypsies have perfected no small amount of magical skill. To slay such an elder often has fatal consequences for the killer.
Silver sash and multi-colored headband or bandana.
 Q/M Ratio:
Melee Dagger, Throwing
 Natural Lives:
 Abilities & Traits:
- Banding (Gypsies)
- Innate Ability: Ambidexterity
- Vulnerability: Beneficent (only to other Gypsies)
- Vulnerability: Altered Effect Affected by Bardic Presence as a Barbarian.
- 1st* As above
- 2nd* Gains Bardic Talent Trait, May now use Short weapons
- 3rd* Gains Innate Ability: Poison Weapon (1/game), or Gains Innate Ability: Pass Without Trace (2/game)
- 4th* Gains Healing Gifts Trait, or May now wear one point of normal armor and use a small shield, or Gains Innate Ability: Steal Object (2/game)
- 5th* Gains Bardic Skill Trait, Gains Magic-Like Ability: Dying Gasp Curse (1/game)
- 6th* Gains Nature's Awakening Trait, or Steal Object becomes (1/life)