The Gray Men are tall (10' or so) and very broad in the shoulders. Wrapped in a shroud of mist, Gray Men only come out at night. They only exist near mountaintop graves where great warriors have been laid to rest. Where the Gray Men walk, mortals gain a sense of foreboding and grow increasingly despondent.
Garb should be all gray, with a long gray cloak and gray flails.
 Q/M Ratio:
Two hinged weapons (Natural, Magical)
 Natural Lives:
 Abilities & Traits:
- Amorphous (2 points Natural Invulnerability)
- Innate Magical Ability: Sleep (2/life) Need only repeat the incantation one time to activate.
- Innate Magical Ability: Yield (2/life) Need only repeat the incantation one time to activate.
- Innate Magical Ability: Iceball (2 bolts/U)
- 1st* As above
- 2nd* Gains Innate Magical Ability: Sanctuary (1/life)
- 3rd* +1 Natural Invulnerability (total 3)
- 4th* Gains Innate Magical Ability: Fear (1/life)
- 5th* Gains Life-Draining Attacks Trait
- 6th* +1 point Natural Invulnerability (total 4), Iceball becomes (4 bolts/U)