The Frost Lands is the second Amtgard park formed in Wisconsin, declared about two weeks after Three Rivers in La Crosse WI. Both started around the same time, but neither park knew about the other until their announcements that they were active.
 Dates of importance:
The first meeting of the Frost Lands was on June 16, 2001. The meeting consisted of three members, Donnovan Sunrider, Groan Mooncaller and Thomas Blackmoore.
The meeting was at Donnovan's house.
The name Frost Lands was thought of by Thomas.
Plamann park was decided on as a primary meeting place as of June 30, 2001.
- The Frost Lands had its contract signed by Burning Lands on 8-29-2001, and became an official Freehold in Amtgard.
- Received admittance into the Kingdom of the Rising Winds at Coronation March of 2005.
- Received Barony status under Rising Winds at Midreign June of 2005.
- Received Duchy status under Rising Winds at Coronation March of 2007.
- Added to Polaris in November of 2012.
Park meetings were moved to Winnebago County Park on September 16, 2007.
 Current Elected Officials:
For past reigns please see: Frost Lands Officers
- Donnovan Sunrider
- Groan Mooncaller
- Kyrow the Fox
- Magnus Heartseeker
- Papa Greystoke
- Vaddin (Black Steve)
 Contacts and Directions
Google Map We meet on sundays at 1:00 at Winnebago County Community Park.
Take Hwy 41 (north or south) and take exit 124 (76/Jackson St).
Continue south 1 mile to the first stop light. This is County Road Y.
Take a left onto Y. Go 1/4 mile. Winnebago County Park is on your right. Follow the main road. We're located across from the softball fields.
 Current events
Where the wind blows cold, the fire in the heart burns hottest.