Fixed Enchanments are
A magic cast on an area of ground that persists until used up, the caster leaves a 100 foot radius around
the enchantment, it is removed by the appropriate magic, or the caster dies. These do not prohibit the caster from carrying a
- a Fixed enchantments are considered to extend upwards to the sky for game purposes. Even flying creatures are impeded by them.
- b Fixed enchantments, unless otherwise noted in the magic’s description, may never be pre-placed before casting.
- c Reeves, if requested, may assist in the placing of a magic-user’s markers for a fixed enchantment.
 Rules of Fixed Enchantments
- a. Disappear (never to return) when their caster dies or travels farther than 100 feet from them.
- b. Are considered to be on the area of ground and do not dissipate when other magic is cast.
- c. A player may only have a single fixed enchantment active at a time. Casting a fixed enchantment while another fixed enchantment from the same player is already active causes both enchantments to be negated.
- d. May be dispelled.