Grand Duke Sir Euric Bloodstone, of Thor's Refuge, Westmarch
"They're not Amtgarders, F___ them!"- Euric
Sir Euric started in the Barony of Golden Plains on August 22, 1989. He received his first knighthood in March of 1993 for flame and another in 1995 for Crown. Before he left Golden Plains he was king seven times, kingdom regent once, kingdom champion twice, duke once, ducal regent once and a baronial regent under Sir Flynn.
In his own words: ”I was drawn to Flynn because I always wanted to be a Paladin and he was a Kind, Chivalrous person. Being 6'2" and (when younger) 260 lbs I was drawn to and I played Barbarian from day one when my roommate Ian McNoughton Mcleod came home with a rulebook and we sat down and made me a huge axe (easily 25-30 pounds of duct tape and soft squishy foam) And a Fake bear fur vest that I still have and wear to this day, and a Norse persona. I have played a few other classes, I have 50 or so reeve credits over 60 monster credits, I am 3rd level healer but my two true loves are Barbarian(300+ ) and Paladin(200+).”
Before entering the peerage he was squired to Sir Flynn. He has had multiple squires join the peerage including: Sylvas , Nomad , and Bag'em. Current Squires are Neon Stormbringer, Morgan, Lucas The Lost, and formerly Sir Arminius.
- Baron Sir Flynn
- Duke Sir Crinos of Darkenthal
- Baron Sir Katzu the Farquestor
- Grand Duke Sir Euric Bloodstone
- Dame Zoe Basp
- First elected Duke of Golden Plains
- King of Golden Plains in reigns 2, 10, 15, 16, 21, and 22
- Consort of the Golden Plains in reign 12
- Prince of Westmarch in reigns 2, 3, 8 and 9
- Prime Minister of Westmarch during reigns 4-6,12 -13
- Champion of Westmarch during reign 10
- Grand DukeGiven by KingSirMoonshadow Everdarius of the Golden Plains, August 1, 2003
- Arch DukeGiven By QueenSirBoots of Golden Plains, July 1, 2001
- Duke Given by KingZol of Darkenthal, King of Golden Plains, July 1, 1994
- Count given by Baron Sir Keluric Tryst, Prince of Westmarch, May of 2009
- Lord Given By Baron Flynn Telemon of Golden Plains, April 1, 1991
Euric is center, with the giant axe. Picture is dated back to when GP was still a barony.
- Personal Website
- Company Website