Deep Dweller Elf
Deep Dweller Elves are the descendants of Common Sylvan Elves. Long ago, they were driven out of the High Elven cities and forced underground because of their worship of evil gods. Deep Dweller Elves take great pleasure at the destruction of anything good or bright, especially their surface dwelling cousins and their arboreal homelands.
Black make-up, white wig, black and silver garb. Spider or web-motif patterns, dark capes and cloaks.
 Q/M Ratio
May wear up to 3 points of normal armor
Any melee weapons, short bow
 Natural Lives
 Abilities & Traits
- 1st As above
- 2nd Gains Innate Ability: Poison Weapon (1/life)
- 3rd May use up to a small shield
- 4th Gains Innate Magical Ability: Armor-piercing Arrow (1/unlimited), Gains Innate Magical Ability: Blend (1/life) Instead of trees, this ability works with shadows. Replace all instances of "forest" and "tree" to "shadow" and "shadowed area" in the abilities description.
- 5th Poison Weapon becomes (unlimited, may even Poison arrows, but not specialty arrows)
- 6th Gains Magic-Caster: Wizard May purchase 5 total points of Wizard magic from levels 1-4, Gains Spell Mastery Trait