Credits and Levels
If you wish to fight or participate in a battlegame, you must conform to one class for each game. A person may advance in level in a class after having the requisite credits and passing a class test administered by your class Guildmaster. Only one attendance credit may be given on a single day. You must play the class you wish to gain credit in. If no class is played but fighting takes place, you may take a warrior credit.
 All classes gain new abilities and levels at the following rate:
- 1st Level - less than 13 credits of experience in that class
- 2nd Level - at least 13 and less than 25 credits of experience in that class
- 3rd Level - at least 25 and less than 37 credits of experience in that class
- 4th Level - at least 37 and less than 49 credits of experience in that class
- 5th Level - at least 49 and less than 61 credits of experience in that class
- 6th Level - 61 or more credits of experience in that class
In some places Level Tests are required before passing to a new level.
 Credit Restrictions
In many places you are not allowed to gain more than 6 credits per month; However, there may be an exception to this rule for Travel Credits Usally given in either 1 per every one hundered miles traveled or as one per every three hundred miles traveled. Or by special dispensation of the Kingdom Monarch.