Clalibus of Henceforth
 Earl Sir Clalibus of Henceforth, of Tori-Mar, Celestial Kingdom
Considered by many to be the "Jason Bourne" of Amtgard.
Clalibus has been playing numerous fighting games before and since his introduction to Amtgard in may of 1993. He is a tireless historian, and is one of the few keepers of the history of the Celestial Kingdom. He has three Children; Quinn, Nicoli and Genevieve. Clalibus has held kingdom level office in the CK more than any other of her citizens; most of these stints occurred in the office of Champion, which he has held more than any other player in all of amtgard (Except maybe Thor, of IM. looking into that.) He has as well had an integral hand in writing just about every edition of the Celestial Kingdom's corporae.
 Affiliated Groups
Clalibus was the seventeenth inductee to The Sacred Order of the Righteous Brotherhood of the Chosen, Holy Warriors of BoB the Unforgiving. He is also a member of the Golden City All-Stars holding the same number, 17, and is the creator and producer of all of their "Garb".
Member of The Cobra Kai after he swept Grendel at SKBC 08.
 Belted Family
After a breif stint as page to Wilhelm Clalibus dropped his belt to pursue his goals on his own (read not flame belt). He was in short course belted serpent and sword and later took a squire of his own, Styx in 1999. In August of 2008 he squired Aiolos and Waco.
 Notable Accomplishments
- Knight of the Serpent - Knighted in July 1999 at Kingdom EndReign by Belgarin - King of the Celestial Kingdom
- Knight of the Sword - Knighted in July 2000 at Kingdom Jugging Tournament (Tori-Mar) by Mistress Wynd - Queen of the Celestial Kingdom.
- Lord - Given by Zephram MacLaren King of Celestial Kingdom, September 1995
- Baron - Given by Logan T Black - King of Celestial Kingdom, July 1996
- Baronet - Given by Therressa WillowTree - Queen of Celestial Kingdom, October 1997
- Defender - Given by Belgarin Nav Nox King of the Celestial Kingdom, October 1999
- Earl - Given by Arion Reinquest - King of Celestial Kingdom, August 2003
- Sheriff of Osteltian Plains, January 1995 - June 1995
- Baron of Osteltian Plains, June 1995 - September 1995
- Duke of Tori-Mar, January 1996 - July 1996
- Regent's Defender, March 1996 - July 1996
- Kingdom Regent, June 1997 - October 1997
- Kingdom Weapon Master x 10, June 1998 - September 2008
- Kingdom Champion, October 1998 - April 1999
- Kingdom Champion, April 1999 - October 1999
- Kingdom War Master x 14, May 1999 - May 2009
- Kingdom Champion, October 1999 - April 2000
- Chancellor of Tori-Mar, January 2000 - June 2000
- Chancellor of Tori-Mar, June 2000 - December 2000
- Kingdom Champion, November 2000 - May 2001
- Kingdom Champion, May 2001 - November 2001
- Kingdom Champion, November 2001 - May 2002
- Kingdom Prime Minister, July 2002 - January 2003
- Kingdom Prime Minister, January 2003 - August 2003
- Kingdom Champion, November 2003 - May 2004
- Kingdom Weapon Master of the Emerald Hills, February 2004 - August 2004
- Chancellor of Tori-Mar, May 2005 - November 2005
- Chancellor of Tori-Mar, November 2005 - April 2006
- Kingdom Board of Directors, December 2005 - December 2006
- Kingdom Champion, May 2006 - November 2006
- Kingdom Weapon master of the Wetlands, June 2006 - December 2006
- Kingdom Champion November 2007 - May 2008
- Kingdom Board of Directors, May 2008 - May 2009
- Master Monster - Given by Mathew LeGrey - King of Celestial Kingdom, March 1997
- Master Druid - Given by Mathew LeGrey - King of Celestial Kingdom, March 1997
- Master Dragon - Given by Zodiac - King of Celestial Kingdom, May 1999
- Warlord - Given by Belgarin Nav Nox - King of the Celestial Kingdom, July 1999
- Master Garber - Given by Arion Reinquist - King of Celestial Kingdom, November 2003
- Master Owl- Given by Diego - 32 Regent of the Celestial Kingdom, at some point in 2006 (Diego was regent from May to November of 06)
- Master Rose - Given by Dayne - King of the Celestial Kingdom, (originally burned durring court, then reissued later that evening)
 PAG Beat-Down (Darkshore Debacle):
Following PAG's incessant trolling on E-Samurai, personal insults, and going on about how superior his fighting was, as demonstrated in his videos which showed only sub-noob flailing against non-Amtgarders, a collection was taken up to send Clalibus to Darkshore for a proper beat-down. After tickets were purchased, Wavehaven monarchy, fearing a negative incident could ensue, put a stop to it by banning PAG from the event. A standing invitation exists to bring PAG to Texas for his proper come-uppance but it is unlikely he will show.
 Additional Images
Read about other Knights of the Celestial Kingdom here