Archduchess Dame Casca Eruoy of the Crown Lands of the Iron Mountains
"Raise the bar or I'll beat you with it."
"Oh... sorry... thanks... I was so distracted by my geekdom that I forgot about my girldom."
"There's a whole lot of snark needed to hold the tits and ass in place. It's the mustard of the t&a sandwich."
"Cutest Guy in Amtgard." -Forest Evergreen
"Casca is my anti-drug." -Loptr
"Just a friendly warning, however... I heard Casca's hung like a Ron Jeremy, so be carefull. That's the rumor anyway."-Asmund
"The fact that you [Casca] were cursed with a frail human body is comforting. At least we know you're not some robotic crafting machine sent back from the future to destroy us all." -Brennen MacGregor
"I like your violence, Casca. It's cheeky and fun." -Rafeki
Casca joined Amtgard early 2000, not long after Neverwinter's first coronation. Formerly of Falling Fire in Neverwinter, Casca moved to the Iron Mountains in 2006. Casca is a E-Sam regular where you will often hear of her exceptional cleavage.
Casca has had the nickname Casca since long before joining Amtgard. She has been called this since before the manga/anime Berserk was first published. She never knew there was a novel series called Casca: The Eternal Mercenary until 2007 and her name has nothing to do with this either. Her name is not linked with Brazil, Canada or Peru, and yes, she knows her name is a Latin male name.
 Affiliated Groups
She is a member of House Harlequin.
A founding member of the Margarita Chicks- her fruit is the kiwi.
Casca is also the menu and uniform designer for the InterKingdom House of Pancakes.
Cascigula of the Scarlet Meanies.
60% of the time, Casca is a Sex Panther all of the time.
 Belted family
 Notable acomplishments
- Won Neverwinter's Dragonmaster in January, 2007
- Several time winner of Iron Mountain's Dragonmaster, Best of the Best, and cultural champion tournaments.
- During Olympiad 2009, tied for first place as Cultural Events winner; took Best of Show with a leather fish!
- Master Dragon - June 2007
- Contessa - January 2008
- Walker in the Middle - December 2009
- Knight of the Serpent - June 2011
- Master Garber - June 2012
- Archduchess - January 2013
- Falling Fire Ducal Regent, May 2001 - October 2001
- Falling Fire Baronal Chancellor, May 2003 - May 2004
- Iron Mountains Imperial Regent, June 2007 - January 2008
- Iron Mountains Board of Directors Secretary, June 2007 - September 2010
- Iron Mountains (duchy) Ducal Monarch, February 2008 - August 2008
- Iron Mountains GMR, June 2008 - January 2009
- Iron Mountains Regent, December 2009 - June 2010
- Iron Mountains Rules Representative, June 2010 - current
- Iron Mountains Prime Minister, September 2010 - March 2011
- pro-tem GMR of the Iron Mountains, March 2011 - June 2011
- Iron Mountains (duchy) Senechal, June 2011 - June 2012
- Iron Mountains Board of Directors Secretary, June 2011 - March 2012
- Iron Mountains Board of Directors President, June 2011 - June 2012
- Iron Mountains GMR, January 2012 - June 2012
- Iron Mountains Emperor, June 2012 - January 2013
- Iron Mountains (duchy) Senechal, January 2013 - present
- Iron Mountains GMR, January 2013 - present
 Additional Images
Photo taken by Mirrim
Her leather Trout
Casca is also considered a unit of measure for awesomeness on the Electric Samurai.