Baroness Sir Aphaydren Stormchaser of Mystic Seas, Blackspire
"I'm a bird, TWEET TWEET!"
"Haters be hatin'...I went to school bitches. What have you done?"
Aphaydren started playing in November of 2004. Started out as a non-combatant fearing the foam. There is a time between 2004 and 2005 that she was known for being nothing but a complaining loud mouth that really had nothing constructive for the land. But by the middle of 2006 she decided that her complaining and general nastiness was getting her and her land no where. That is when she decided to start to help the community know that there was more to those freaks playing at the park. Fundraisers were orchestrated for the community. She starting stepping up to help with feasts, starting running feasts, running demo's and became as helpful as possible.
During this time she was pledged to Karma fighting company. The members took her under their wing and taught her not to fear the foam or the boys on the field. She started fighting and even though to this day she is not the greatest fighter she gets out there and plays her hardest with all the guys.
Aphaydren is known to usually have a garbage bag in her belt pocket ready to clean up after any event-weekly or major.
- Guildmaster of Reeves - Principality of Northern Lights - 2006
- Champion - Shire of Angel's Haven - Summer 2007
- Regent - Duchy of Shrouding Mist - Summer 2008
- Regent - Principality of Northern Lights - Fall 2008/Spring 2009
- Regent - Principality of Northern Lights - Spring/Summer 2009
- Speaker of the Knights - Blackspire - 2014
- Lady - Given by Prince Zandar Stormchaser, September 08, 2007
- Baroness - Given by King Kalazar, January 17, 2015
- Master Rose - Given by Queen Christiana Zatine - Kingdom of Blackspire - May 30, 2009
- Master Warrior - Given by Prince Damian - Principality of the Northern Lights, March 10, 2007
Classes at 6th level: